Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ruggers

Last week, there was a massive rugby tournament going on in Hong Kong. Fiji was one of the favorites. At a barbecue a few nights ago, Fiji played the United States. I took so much crap from the Fijian family whose house we were at because the U.S. got crushed.
Everybody in the country was upset as Fiji lost in the semis to New Zealand.
Last night, a few of the volunteers went to a local hotel to play some poker and hang out by the pool and the Fijian rugby club walked in to have a meal at the restaurant. It was really cool seeing them in person. They were surprisingly not that big. I still wouldn't want to have to wrestle any of them. It was really cool to see these world class athletes just hanging out.
I thought that was exciting.
I am quite ready for my cruise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment